Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Stalkers Retaliate

I have recently experience greater number of harassment than usual featuring the use of Voice-to-Skull (V2K), Electromagnetic Weapons, and possibly other forms of electronic assault.  I believe the increased intensity may have been in retaliation for exposing my stalkers. I have made efforts to expose them not only by starting this blog, but also by posting a story to Gang Stalking World and reporting the harassment to an organization called Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FCHS).


April 22, 2011

I was trying to sleep when I heard the sound (in my head) of a human-being imitating a horse. The sound of a preteen boy sarcastically saying, "you poor Mr. Robey" followed three minutes later. I then heard addition V2K noises (I cannot remember all of them), including the sound of Hip-Hop music and a human-being imitating a hyena. I arose from my bed and retrieved my laptop to began logging these disturbances when I felt a tapping sensation on my nose. I proceeded with the logging when I heard the sound of a man saying "stop that..." with louder volume accompanied by vibrations in my right ear. I was thinking that he was about to say "stop that shit," but failed to finish, judging by the tone used in the phrase. I turned off my computer and made another attempt at obtaining a good night's sleep. As I lay there on my back, I suddenly feel my right foot involuntarily jerk sideways at rapid speed. The front page of the FCHS website states that involuntary body movement is a symptom of electronic assault.


April 25, 2011

This date is when the retaliation was most intense.

While asleep in my bed, I had a dream that I was taking a bus to a site located near a local mall. The bus reached my stop. The driver and I argued about fare pricing; he wanted to charge me six dollars. I asked the driver "isn't the fare suppose to be one-fifty?" The driver replied by stating "you're a walking terror." I began waking from my sleep to hear the phrase, "walking terror" in the background. I felt myself involuntarily chant this statement upon becoming fully awake. The chanting stopped and I began feeling vibrations along my bed. Pain in my left ear at greater intensity than usual proceeded this phenomena, along with tingling and itching sensations in my right ear.  The intensity of the pain increased by the second. I found myself wishing the pain would stop. My wish was granted two to three minutes later. I placed my finger inside my left ear to see if it's bleeding. I found no blood, but was concerned that something was bleeding internally. I wet a wad of toilet paper with cold water and placed it inside my ear. I felt a short sting accompanied by a sign of cool relief. I started suspecting that the inside of my ear was burned with the use of a microwave weapon. I left my home for work. I rubbed the back of my head from ear to neck upon arriving at my workplace and felt some dull pain. I became concerned that I might have sustained some nerve damage. 

I logged the disturbances on my laptop later in the afternoon, immediately after arriving home from work. I started experiencing disturbances to my computer as I type. These disturbances were automatic cursor and sentence relocation. I began feeling tapping sensations on my left eardrum, right ear-loaf, and bridge of my nose upon correcting the errors caused by the computer disturbance. Some of my text then started deleting on its own in addition to more cursor relocation. A thumping sound on the part of the ceiling located above my head proceeded the disturbance. This was the sound of my neighbor stomping on his floor to indicate that he knows I am reporting the covert harassment. The hearing in my right ear began fluctuating as my text began highlighting on its own.


Ending Note

I experienced more electronic harassment mixed with non-electronic (gang stalking) harassment after the twenty-fifth day of April, but will not cover it in this blog entry. I will however, cover it in a future entry. I know these stories sound outrageous, but I swear to you that they are true. I sincerely wish I had a way to prove it. I'm sure you would understand if you are currently being gang stalked or have been in the past.   

No comments:

Post a Comment